Thursday, February 4, 2010

This week has been a trouble some week for me cause of all of the snow. We missed school on Wednsday so that was a loss for gaining more knowledge from globaloria. We have been having big hecktic problems with snow since December and it has been hard to keep up with the extra effort that has to be put in to make up them days that have been missed. Well I haven't learned much more than the last time I posted a blog. So that is what I have learned for this week so long and see you another time. One more thing before I finish I am really hoping that spring will come quick cause I am tired of all the snow.

2 comments:

  1. hey hurley its chase and im glad we missed scchool on Wednsday because it gave me a day to relax and i hope we miss friday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the next week will bring more school and learning opportunities for you in Globaloria. As you work through various units, please post your work to the wiki page, so that I can actually see the evidence of you going through various units. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete